Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wish List

I was thinking about what I'd save my spending money for when I eventually get a job.  I didn't have to think too hard.  Most of these things have been on my wish list for quite a while.
One exception would be a flashlight; my previous one only recently passed on.  I have been using my iPod light in desperation.  I have a suspicion that it's not good for it, but it's either that or I don't read in bed before going to sleep at all.  And I can't do that.  Literally.  I don't sleep well without reading in bed first.  One of my quirks, I suppose.  But I dislike the cold, ice blue coloured light it gives.  I miss my old warm, fire-glow coloured flashlight!
Anyway.

  • Typewriter, preferably an old Royal one.  Something like this:
I want one so I can write my stories at it.  Wouldn't it be fun to hear the keys clacking happily away?  So romantic, too.  Never mind that then I wouldn't have to worry about losing all my work.  (I have a love-hate relationship with my computer.)

  •  Flashlight.  Ah, to read comfortably in bed again!


  •  The Art of Tangled.  Isn't it beautiful?  I'm not sure my love of Tangled is healthy.  I have caught myself staying up too late searching for Tangled concept art.
  •  The Poetry of Lucy Maud Montgomery.  I love her poetry!  If you are an L. M. Montgomery fan and you haven't read any of it, you need to!
  • Alfred Lord Tennyson Poems.  If you haven't read his 'The Lady of Shallot' poem, shame on you!  In other words, I think you should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...