One exception would be a flashlight; my previous one only recently passed on. I have been using my iPod light in desperation. I have a suspicion that it's not good for it, but it's either that or I don't read in bed before going to sleep at all. And I can't do that. Literally. I don't sleep well without reading in bed first. One of my quirks, I suppose. But I dislike the cold, ice blue coloured light it gives. I miss my old warm, fire-glow coloured flashlight!
- Typewriter, preferably an old Royal one. Something like this:
|I want one so I can write my stories at it. Wouldn't it be fun to hear the keys clacking happily away? So romantic, too. Never mind that then I wouldn't have to worry about losing all my work. (I have a love-hate relationship with my computer.)|
- Flashlight. Ah, to read comfortably in bed again!
- The Art of Tangled. Isn't it beautiful? I'm not sure my love of Tangled is healthy. I have caught myself staying up too late searching for Tangled concept art.
- The Poetry of Lucy Maud Montgomery. I love her poetry! If you are an L. M. Montgomery fan and you haven't read any of it, you need to!
- Alfred Lord Tennyson Poems. If you haven't read his 'The Lady of Shallot' poem, shame on you! In other words, I think you should.