Friday, February 25, 2011

A Peek Into My Journal

This is my journal.  No, I don't write in it every day like Emily Starr, but I do write in it whenever I feel either so inclined or inspired.  I fill it with things that inspire me, too.  I have some beautiful pictures and poems and quotes and things.  I just wanted to show you a taste of it.  I love sharing :)  The lighting is horrible and I do apologize, but you get the general idea.  One of my favourite pages is the one with the William Shakespeare quote; on the opposite page to it (which I didn't take a picture of...but I will post it at the end) is one of my favourite pictures.  It's very romantic.
  I actually made this journal (sort of).  It was just a plain black notebook, so I glued the picture on the front and added the silver elastic, which I got off a chocolate box, I think.  And I really like it!  What do your journals look like?  And do you write in them everyday, or just when you feel like it?

 



And here is the romantic picture I just love.  It's for Swan Lake...what else can I say?

4 comments:

  1. You have lovely handwriting Emily and keep a beautiful journal. It will be a treasure to keep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taisia\little sisterJune 6, 2011 at 7:15 PM

    Hearts do NOT work...oops! Oh well! I can do a smiley face :) they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...