Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Started Another Blog!

So as if I didn't have enough fun here, I decided that it would be fun to start another blog.  I don't know if I'll keep it, but for now it's staying.  It's going to be exclusively books and book related things; so I'll probably be doing a lot of book reviews over there.  Go have a look if you feel so inclined :)

The Perfect Book

As a side note, I am watching Doctor Dolittle (1967 version) after many years of having completely forgotten about it.  And I am quite enjoying myself.

1 comment:

  1. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as smartly with the structure for your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it your self? Either way stay up the nice quality writing, it is rare to peer a great weblog like this one nowadays..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...