Monday, March 14, 2011

A Damsel's Daybook III

Hosted by Autumn at Storygirl
Outside my window - It's overcast, thinking about raining, and very, very windy.
I am thinking about - Different things that happened this week, including the new yarn I got for a new cardigan!
From the kitchen - Funny...I'm not sure...I know I smelt something good up there.
I am creating - Still the baby sweater, and I really want to start on my new cardigan!  I'll do a post later so you can see the colour yarn and the pattern.  They're so pretty!)
I am reading -
  • Walking With Frodo: A Devotional Journey Through the Lord of the Rings by Sarah Arthur (highly recommended)
  • Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery (therefore, I am in heaven :))
  • The Last of the Mohicans by James Fenimore Cooper (which is wonderful so far; it has me dreaming about Indians and trees...)
I am hearing -Who Says by Selena Gomez, which is a very positive song, and I like it!  I'll probably over listen to it and get sick of it, though...I always do that with the pop songs.  Except I can't get sick of Taylor Swift LOL
I am hoping - I can sleep without worrying about assignments!!
I am planning - To have a nice relaxing time with my family after dinner, knitting or reading.  I love my family :)
I am wearing - Track pants, short sleeved shirt and a cardigan.
Around the house - All is peaceful, all is calm.
My wish of the week - I don't really have one!  Oh! I know.  I wish that I can write more on my novel that is currently the main one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...