Monday, March 7, 2011

A Damsel's Daybook II

Hosted by Autumn at Storygirl
Outside my window - It's sunny and there are fluffy clouds in a blue sky.
I am thinking about - Going for a walk!
From the kitchen - Well, we're going to have raisin bread for snack; yum!
I am creating - A baby sweater, although I am a little disheartened as I will have to undo a sleeve for the second time (I was knitting while listening to a conversation and apparently didn't pay enough attention to what I was supposed to be doing!).

I am reading -
  • Star Crossed by Elizabeth C. Bunce
  • The Bluebird and the Sparrow by Janette Oke
  • Walking With Frodo: A Devotional Journey Through the Lord of the Rings by Sarah Arthur (highly recommended)
I am hearing - almost complete silence, except footsteps and voices from upstairs.
I am hoping - I can finish my assignments in time!
I am planning - To do my assignments, stop getting fluffy books from the library so I can read James Fenimore Cooper's The Last of the Mohicans and The Swiss Family Robinson by Henry Frith.
I am wearing - Track pants, long sleeved shirt and a cardigan.
Around the house -We're all up to something; I'm just not quite sure what!
My wish of the week -To finish reading all my library books (and my sister's - she wants me to preview them for her).

2 comments:

  1. hi Emily!
    Thanks for doing ADD!
    You have some good reading lined up I love Swiss Family Robinson!
    ~ Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to read it for ages! My mum read us the children's version when we were little, but now I want to read the original for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...