Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Favourite Books - The Letter K

Kilmeny of the Orchard by L. M. Montgomery - Well, it's by L. M. Montgomery, so it's...wonderful. Kilmeny is the sweetest girl alive, and her story is extremely touching.

The King's Table by Cindy Lee Sullivan - This was written by a homeschool mum who wanted to help her children to write: and this was the result. I felt that it was a bit like Little Pilgrim's Progress and I really liked it. She fell asleep in the Lord before she could finish the sequel and I can only imagine what wonderful things she has in store. God bless her.

King of the Dollhouse by Patricia Clapp - I read this when my favourite thing to do was play in my dollhouse, and this little book was so delightful I spent many hours curled up with it. I wished a little king of the fairies would come and live in my dollhouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...