Tuesday, January 25, 2011

List From Goodreads

Well, I was on Goodreads in one of my groups, and they had a list to introduce yourself, and I thought it would be wonderful to put it here so you could get to know me better.  Plus it was fun to answer the questions!

Your favourite childhood book? Peter Pan. It's also an all time favourite.
Do you ever read more than one book at a time? All the time!  I always have at least three books on the go.
Your favorite place to read? Somewhere cosy.  I love reading in my bed before I go to sleep.  My imagination (which is always active) comes more alive then, when I have a soft flashlight glow on my pages.
Do you ever read in public? Yes.  I read everywhere.
Your book lending policy? I lend to my friends, but if they damage a book of mine, I'll expect them to replace it, and obviously vice versa.
Do you ever write in your books? NEVER!  I hate it when people do that.  It's desecration. (I have a very strong opinion on this).
Your favorite reading snack? Ritz crackers...yum!
What's the most money you've ever spent on a book? $25?  But I want The Art of Tangled from Amazon, which is almost $40.
Your favorite three genres? Fairytales Retold (Absolute favourite!), Fantasy, and Classics.
Your three favorite books? Good grief.  The Blue Castle by L. M. Montgomery, Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie, and Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
Fictional character you're secretly in love with? Henry Tilney from Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen...sigh.
If you somehow could make one book required reading for everyone, what would it be? The Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...